Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Google Wonder Wheel – Helping You to Find Relevant Topics

I recently heard about Google Wonder Wheel which will provide you relevant results according to your search. As seems from its name Wonder Wheel, it helps a lot to find niche results in wonderful wayJ.

I usually use Google.com to search anything. But if I could not find relevant result form this then I use Google.co.in. But if still I do not get niche results then I try with other keywords. But now I need not to search different different keywords. Google Wonder Wheel helps to find relevant results.

Google wonder wheel by definition is a wheel display of relevant search terms. Clicking on one of the search terms will open a new wheel of relevant search terms and so on.
The wheel was not invented by the Google Wonder Wheel as related search terms always and still appears at the bottom of the search screen but this is definitely a nice way to display the results and refine your search to find exactly what it is you are looking for.
Now if you search through Google Wonder Wheel, a Wonder Wheel will appear with your search term in the middle and suggestions on the outside as shown in the screen shot below.


As you can imagine this is an invaluable tool to help you produce relevant content relating to your topic. Have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment